If you are a passionate and innovative E-Commerce Manager, we have a great opportunity for you to join our fast-growing HQ.
About us: Transforming sports-inspired street style into a global understanding, that is what Black Bananas stands for. By combining our exploration of streetstyle culture and signature sports design features, we revolutionize the Black Bananas Supporters and community worldwide. Inspired by the concepts of transformation and renewing, the Black Bananas Transformer Monkey logo was born signifying strength, power, and leadership.
Our goal is to educate, inspire, and motivate the future generations. Evolving and growing in your own strengths, while wearing our innovative designs. Feel at ease in breathable fabrics with colourful details, and experience feeling on top of the world.
The next generation can do anything.
Black Bananas is looking for an experienced E-commerce Manager to join our team. The E-commerce Manager is one of the senior roles within our organization and you will be reporting to the CEO. As our E-commerce Manager you will be part of the Marketing Team and will work closely with the Branding & PR Manager. You will be responsible for managing our 360 E-commerce operations in the Benelux market, including managing the E-commerce team, new website features and trading. Together we work towards a perfect online consumer experience that drives sales.
- Drive and report on E-commerce sales for our webshop and web analytics KPIs.
- Firstly, drive and optimize sales in the Benelux market and later expand to other countries.
- Drive micro-conversions (visits to store locator, newsletters sign-ups, views of brand content, omni channel sales).
- Drive all digital market channels performance and deliver ROI'.
- Manage relationships with our key partner ‘Not Selling Liquid’ and improve the site ranking through SEA and SEO and affiliates to maximize ROI.
- Execute the digital marketing strategy in the Benelux market.
- Create and implement the commercial calendar.
- Optimize stock, cost & margins.
- Execute omni-channel projects in the Benelux market.
- Drive local market prioritized projects.
- Execute the CRM strategy in the Benelux market, with a focus on segmented email campaigns.
- Liaise with the local marketing, logistics and warehouse team to ensure a seamless consumer journey across our channels.
- Hire new talent to strengthen the team and support growth.
- Bring a continuous improvement mindset and drive to own this.
- You have worked as an E-Commerce Manager for at least 3 years with documented successful results.
- Knowledge of performance channels: SEO, SEA Social, E-mail, Affiliate & Display
- Confident in using Excel, Shopify, Channable, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Analytical mindset, comfortable working with data, advanced excel skills.
- Strong understanding of E-commerce in the fashion sportswear industry.
- Strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and organizational skills
- Friendly, outgoing, team player and bring a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and take initiative.
- Fluent spoken and written Dutch and English.
- Experience with our key partner our warehouse Promese Logistics.
- Postgraduate studies in digital marketing, digital media, communication or relevant field.
- Basic coding skills.
- Additional languages.
What we offer
- To become a part of our dynamic and great team and work closely with young, passionate and ambitious colleagues.
- Taking part in our growing and successful global E-commerce journey.
- Possibilities for growth, development and your own input.
- Competitive compensation.
- Great discounts on our collection.
Become a part of our great dynamic team and let’s grow together. Interested? Send your motivation and CV to HRM@blackbananas.com and refer to the position of Black Bananas | E-commerce Manager.
worldwide shipping 24/7
delivery 1-2 working days
free delivery on all orders (NL/BE/FR/DE)