Social Media Intern
Job description & activities
Are you a creative thinker and do you think in nothing but content? Are you looking for a challenging internship, where you can develop yourself and gain enough relevant work experience? Then we want to offer you an internship with a fast-growing team where there is room for personal growth and your own input.
About Black Bananas
At Black Bananas we focus on the development of people and companies in the field of communication. We bring out the brand identity. We develop this into a brand story and we pass it on to the various marketing & communication expressions of the company.
As a social media Intern, you are responsible for the implementation of the digital content of various social media accounts. You provide support with and are jointly responsible for the content creation. You plan and organize all created content. You work towards deadlines and place this content online. You contribute ideas when working on social media strategies and shaping the digital identity of the social media accounts. You follow the latest trends and developments in the field of content and social media.
- You are representative of the company (positive attitude);
- You are extremely organized;
- You are good at planning;
- You are creative and have an eye for detail;
- You are eager to learn;
- You are flexible and do not have a 9-5 mentality;
- You are familiar with Adobe CC.
What do we offer?
- Internship of +/- 38 hours per week;
- Working in a dynamic and enthusiastic team;
- Visiting the best events;
- • The space and freedom for own input and initiative.
worldwide shipping 24/7
delivery 1-2 working days
free delivery on all orders (NL/BE/FR/DE)